200 people contract food poisoning after having dinner at Gujarat wedding

At least 200 people got food poisoning in Gujarat's Katargam, after they had dinner at a wedding in the area. One day after the function, 200 out of 200 guests complained of fever, and vomiting. Out of the 200, at least 9 people were admitted to a hospital nearby. 

200 people contract food poisoning after having dinner at Gujarat wedding
At least 200 people got food poisoning in Gujarat's Katargam, after they had dinner at a wedding in the area. One day after the function, 200 out of 200 guests complained of fever, and vomiting. Out of the 200, at least 9 people were admitted to a hospital nearby.